When you need an interpreter, our Customer Service Associates efficiently connect our skilled, qualified, and experienced interpreters to you and your Limited English Proficient (LEP) clients through our state-of-the-art telecommunications system. Our call monitoring, tracking, and reporting is among the most advanced in the industry.
With a range of implementation and technology solutions available, we will work with you to ensure that our telephonic interpreting services are easy to use, widely understood, and available without interruption. We will provide you with:
- Qualified interpreters available 24/7/365
- Connection to an interpreter in just seconds
- Support for more than 200 languages; 99.85% language availability
- Documentable and traceable interpretation with no additional paperwork needed
- Complete confidentiality
- Call monitoring for quality assurance
- Customized service implementation at your location
Watch the video "How Over-the-Phone Interpreting Works"
Watch the video "Breaking the Language Barrier-Solutions for Airports"
How Telephonic Interpreting Works
We will assign you a toll-free number and an individualized access code. When you dial your toll-free number, you will be connected to a Pacific Interpreters Customer Service Associate (CSA) (who will ask you for your access code and then connect you to an interpreter), or directly to an interpreter via the IVR. It's that easy!
There are numerous benefits to using telephonic interpreting:
- Improve first call resolution rates
- Reduce customer effort
- Lower average call handle time
- Improve client satisfaction
- Make more efficient use of staff
- Mitigate risk to your organization
- Comply with government mandates for privacy, including Sarbanes Oxley
When you begin service with us, our implementation team will contact you to prepare a comprehensive implementation plan for your facility. A successful implementation is one that is championed by your interpreter program coordinator and enthusiastically supported by your key managers. We also like to establish a working relationship with a member of your IT department who can assist us in removing any technical barriers to using our service.
Hardware Options—No Proprietary Equipment Necessary
Many modern phone systems already have speakerphone capability. When the use of a speakerphone is not appropriate, we can provide the following devices for purchase:
Learn more about and order our equipment and accessories at LanguageLine's Equipment and Accessories page.
- New Exclusive IP Dual-Handset Phones
- Analog Dual-Handset Phones
- Cordless Phone Sets
- Specialty Technology Solutions