Direct Interpreter Access Line
Answer calls from Limited English Proficient (LEP) clients with the interpreter already on the line! D-I-A-L™ is a family of customized solutions designed to address the challenges of inbound calls from LEP callers. When an LEP client dials your number, they will be paired with an interpreter before your phone even rings.
D-I-A-L provides your organization with an efficient way to quickly and accurately assess your the needs of your LEP clients, empowering them to get the assistance they need. D-I-A-L can help your LEP clients and organization in the following situations:
- Routine inbound calls to your main switchboard or general phone number
- Scheduled appointments and consultations
- Billing, credit, and collections questions
Utilizing D-I-A-L is easy for LEP clients and for your organization:
- LEP client calls the access number
- Interpreter answers and routes call
- Call received by your business; interpreter facilitates the conversation
When you implement D-I-A-L, you have several options to ensure that the setup best meets your organizational needs:
- One phone number or several?
- Standard or custom recording?
- How is the call routed once you have an interpreter on the line?