When you need an interpreter, our Customer Service Associates or Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system connect our skilled, qualified, and experienced interpreters to your Limited English Proficient (LEP) patients/clients within seconds. Our call monitoring, tracking, and reporting is among the most advanced in the industry. With a range of implementation and technology solutions available, we work with you to ensure that our telephonic interpreting services are easy to use, widely understood, and available without interruption. We provide you with:
- Qualified interpreters available 24/7/365
- Connection to an interpreter in 30 seconds or less
- Support for more than 200 languages; 99.85% language availability
- Documentable and traceable interpretation with no additional paperwork needed
- Complete confidentiality; compliant with government-mandated privacy laws
- Call monitoring for quality assurance
- Customized service implementation at your location
How Over-the-Phone Interpreting Works
We will assign you a toll-free number and an individualized access code. When you dial your toll-free number, you will be connected to a Pacific Interpreters Customer Service Associate (CSA) (who will ask you for your access code and then connect you to an interpreter), or directly to an interpreter via the IVR. It's that easy!
Watch the Video "How Over-the-Phone Interpreting Works"